Main content start
Exploring Pathway: Media Psychology
The Media psychology pathway gives you novel ways to study the relationships among digital media, psychology, and behavior.
Pathway designations don't appear on your transcript, but they do offer ways to organize your electives and requirements.
Selected COMM Courses
- 124 Lies, Trust, and Tech
- 135W Deliberative Democracy and its Critics
- 137W The Dialogue of Democracy
- 138: Deliberative Democracy Practicum: Applying Deliberative Polling in Local Communities
- 145 Personality and Digital Media
- 164 Psychology of Communication about Politics in America
- 166 Virtual People
- 172 Media Psychology
- 184 Race and Media
- 186W Media, Technology, and the Body
- 326 Advanced Topics in Human Virtual Representation